Japanese Language Proficiency Exams for Fall 2013 Available
SFS/MSFS/MSB Japanese Language Proficiency Test
Sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A054DA5A87-2013f1
October 22 – 24, 2013
** Sign up by Friday, October 18** Inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sign up in an available slot by Friday, October 18 at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A054DA5A87-2013f1 In the comment box, indicate (a) your name, (b) an area of your interest, and (c) e-mail address.
2. On the day before the test, you will receive a newspaper
article via e-mail.
3. On the day of the test, report to ICC 306J five minutes before
the scheduled start time.
4. During the test, you will be asked to summarize the content
of the article, answer comprehension questions, and state your own opinions/thoughts about the topic discussed in the article. You will be allowed to bring a copy of the article to the test.
5. After discussing the assigned article, you will be asked
questions about yourself and topics of your interest, including
your campus life, field of study, your professional goals, etc.