2022 Spring Japanese Proficiency Test for BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB Students
Posted in Announcements
The 2022 Spring Japanese Language Proficiency Test for BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB students is scheduled for April 26-28, 2022. If you plan to satisfy the BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB language requirement by taking the Japanese proficiency test this semester, please sign up by Friday, April 22.
To sign up and prepare for the test:
1. Sign up in an available slot by Friday, April 22, at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a054da5a87-japanese (new window). Indicate an area of your interest so that we can provide you with an article on a topic that is relevant to your selection.
2. You will receive a newspaper article to read for the test and the Zoom link via email 24 hours before the scheduled test time.
3. On the day of the test, join the meeting 3 minutes before the scheduled start time.
4. During the test, you will be asked to summarize the content of the article, answer comprehension questions, and state your views on the topic discussed in the article. You will be allowed to see the article during the test.
5. After discussing the assigned article, you will be asked to talk about yourself and your interests including your campus life, the field of your study, your professional goals, etc.
For questions, contact Professor Yoshiko Mori (firstname.lastname@example.org).