2023 Spring BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB Japanese Proficiency Test
Posted in Announcements
The 2023 Spring Japanese Language Proficiency Test for BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB students is scheduled for April 21, 2023. If you plan to satisfy the BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB language requirement by taking the Japanese proficiency test this semester, please sign up by Friday, April 14. Please note that this test is only for BSFS/MSFS/MASIA/MSB students who need to satisfy their language requirement. College students are not eligible for this test.
Below is how to sign up and prepare for the test.
- Sign up in an available slot by Friday, April 14, at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a054da5a87-japanese (new window).
- Specify your area of interest so that we can provide you with an article on a topic that is relevant to your selection.
- 24 hours before the scheduled test time, you will receive via email a newspaper article to read for the test and the Zoom link.
- On the day of the test, report to the test location 2 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- During the test, you will be asked to summarize the content of the article, answer comprehension questions, and state your views on the topic discussed in the article. You will be allowed to see the article during the test.
- After discussing the assigned article, you will be asked to talk about yourself and your interests including your campus life, your field of study, your professional goals, etc.
If you have questions, contact Yoshiko Mori at email@example.com (new window).