Fall 2016 Japanese Language Proficiency Test
Japanese Language Proficiency Test
October 25-27, 2016
Sign up by Friday, October 21, 2016
Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
- Sign up in an available slot by Friday, April 8, 2016.
Make sure to specify an area of your interest so that we can provide you with an article on a topic that is relevant to your selection.
- On the day before the test, you will receive a newspaper article via e-mail.
- On the day of the test, report to your test room five minutes before the scheduled start time.
- During the test, you will be asked to summarize the content of the article, answer comprehension questions, and state your views on the topic discussed in the article. You will be allowed to bring a copy of the article to the test.
- After discussing the assigned article, you will be asked questions about yourself and your interests, including your campus life, a field of study, your professional goals, etc.